PDA

View Full Version : TReK Disco on eBay

chrismccarthy
08-24-2010, 09:29 AM
There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?

draaronr
08-24-2010, 04:53 PM
There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?
yes they do pull that kind of money as they are really rare. yes I know Dale he is a good honest rover guy that likes special editions. You would get a truly unique vehicle that is in excellent shape.

NashvilleRover
08-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Dale is the "real deal" and I have seen this truck. It is the real deal as well.

The Rover Barn has sold more Land Rover "special vehicle" trucks than anyone I know. I believe they have owed and sold almost every TREK made.

Check out their website.

Dendy

Outrovn
09-08-2010, 05:52 AM
That Trek is sweet and priced even lower right now! :thumb-up:

Wander
09-08-2010, 08:31 AM
I can also vouch for Dale. I bought my IIa from him. I don't know how he finds all these specials but he has had an amazing collection pass through him.

Dale is an enthusiast/collector that sells some of his flock from time to time. I saw that TReK when I bought my IIa and it is very nice. He also had a CT110 at the time that blew my socks off.

GriffSC
10-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Another thumbs up for Dale and The Rover Barn! Honest gent with very high quality rovers. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.