PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Arles Blue D90 For Sale

hmorrison05@comcast.net
10-12-2010, 10:44 AM
1995 Land Rover Defender 90, Arles Blue #457/500
I purchaced this vehicle from the original owner In Atlanta, Georgia, three years ago. He had a $2000 premium stereo with amps and speakers installed. It sounds Great! He had all of the service and maintainance done to it, and most were done at the Land Rover dealer in Atlanta Georgia. It has been here in Savannah, Georgia for the past three years. I had the 90,000 mile service done at the Land Rover dealer in Hilton Head right after I bought it.
It has 95,500 miles on the 3.9L V 8, 5 speed, Cold A/C, ARB Brush Guard with Warn XD9000i winch, 6 hella lights, four on top, two on the brush guard, BF Goodrich All terrain Tires, the spare is a 265 , the 4 on the ground are 285/75/16. It has been garage kept all its life according to the Previous owner. I know It has been since I have had it. I added side steps, and rear light guards, also had hoses, and belts replaced, right and left exhaust manifolds, valve cover gaskets, and other small parts that it needed, as well as a tune up, which it really did not need.
Asking price $34,500.00. email me for photos at hmorrison05@comcast.net
It is an Awesome D90, which runs and drives Great!