PDA

View Full Version : 2003 TReK Event Discovery #3 (Cover vehicle for Rovers Magazine this month)

landroversforsale.com
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Hello,
This is Stephen with landroversforsale in Birmingham. I have the #3 event vehicle from the 2003 TRek in Colorado (featured on the cover of this month's Rover magazine). It is a clean one owner vehicle with very minimal rust. I just removed and reapplied the majority of the decals (the originals were fading and cracked) with the highest quality vinyl material at a cost of almost $2,000.00. In addition, I have replaced the wheels with the correct Black 16" 2003 'S' wheels. I have the original window sticker (retailed for over $60,000) and every service receipt since new (about 2" thick) all of which were done at a Land Rover dealership. Everything is original except for the bumpers (I have the receipts for parts and installation), suspension (I have the receipts for the parts and installation), and tank fitted in the rear to power air tools. It has 117k miles currently and I will list it for $19,999. I have three pictures attached; two snapped with my iPhone last week (prior to the wheel swap) and one of the vehicle in the actual event. Please email me (stephen@landroversforsale.com) or call me (205-821-2497) if you have any questions. Thank you.

jgdisco2
11-08-2010, 01:44 PM
man i wish i could but cant afford that right now..good luck though!