PDA

View Full Version : One Ten "High Capacity Pick Up" (83) Complete Restoration

Mammouth4x4
12-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Fantastic complete rebuild - you buy this truck and all you have to do is luxury items / add on's you want. Built to last, all quality parts and engineering.

New Galvanised Chassis (Richards Chassis)

Ashtree NEW Galvanised bulkhead

Re-upholstered exmoor trim seats - Outlast fabric

Cubby box (been fitted since pics)

New terrafirma heavy duty suspension +2” springs and big bore expedition shocks

New superpro bushes, reinforced trackrods, steering arms, polybush bump stops

NEW general grabber tyres (235/85/16) and steel rims

Full engine rebuild upgrade to 300tdi (new pistons etc). new intercooler, radiator, ignition barrel

Reconditioned axels

New x-drilled and grooved (front and rear) disks, calipers and pads (Terrafirma)

Brand new R380 gear box (Bristol Auto Recon)

Southdown snorkel, first four winch bumper, Iron Goat Replacement Dash, Brand New headlining, Mammouth Chequerplate will be sent with the vehicle to be fitted (once you have it painted)

Many more parts to list please ask for full spec and more pictures available
inspection welcome, ideal for overseas export. Currently original colour - paint job could be done in the UK (approx £2,500) or you can do it yourself to your spec when you get the vehicle.

All parts used either manufacture specification or allmakes / terrafirma. quality re-build, quality parts.

Restoration by Mammouth 4x4 Trading Ltd - the home of Mammouth Diamond Plate Tread Plate - Quality is very important to us. Pictures available to email just drop us a line at - stefan@mammouth4x4.co.uk
More than happy to ring to discuss.

PRICE includes delivery to PORT in the UK - shipping can be arranged at additional cost to the buyer. British MOT Ticket passed December 2011 (12 months)

GBP Sterling £15,000 - ONO*

*sensible offers please, this is a fantastic rebuild and much time and money has been spent getting it perfect. It drives like a dream. Please see spec sheet for more info and pictures. Thank you to Mark at Rovers North - our fantastic USA distributor for allowing us to advertise the vehicle here.

Terrys
12-22-2011, 09:07 AM
Looking at the pictures, I guess there might be some liberal interpretation of the words "complete" "fantastic", and "pristine".

mongoswede
12-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Looking at the pictures, I guess there might be some liberal interpretation of the words "complete" "fantastic", and "pristine".

In the USA we might say: overall good condition with a lot of new parts but not a show winner. Built to be a work truck not a show queen. Axles have been used and may need som attention.

I will say it is nice to see that it is not a brand new paint job with pictures taken after a still wet wash and a heavily waxoiled frame.

The real kicker is that when I was in australia a similar truck was about $5000 to maybe $6500. I found a defender 130 crew cab for sale in similar shape for about $20,000 as I recall. Of course the trick is shipping this stuff home. Unfortunately the price on rovers in this country is ungodly inflated.

ThePhotographer
02-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Fantastic complete rebuild - you buy this truck and all you have to do is luxury items / add on's you want. Built to last, all quality parts and engineering.

New Galvanised Chassis (Richards Chassis)

Ashtree NEW Galvanised bulkhead

Re-upholstered exmoor trim seats - Outlast fabric

Cubby box (been fitted since pics)

New terrafirma heavy duty suspension +2” springs and big bore expedition shocks

New superpro bushes, reinforced trackrods, steering arms, polybush bump stops

NEW general grabber tyres (235/85/16) and steel rims

Full engine rebuild upgrade to 300tdi (new pistons etc). new intercooler, radiator, ignition barrel

Reconditioned axels

New x-drilled and grooved (front and rear) disks, calipers and pads (Terrafirma)

Brand new R380 gear box (Bristol Auto Recon)

Southdown snorkel, first four winch bumper, Iron Goat Replacement Dash, Brand New headlining, Mammouth Chequerplate will be sent with the vehicle to be fitted (once you have it painted)

Many more parts to list please ask for full spec and more pictures available
inspection welcome, ideal for overseas export. Currently original colour - paint job could be done in the UK (approx £2,500) or you can do it yourself to your spec when you get the vehicle.

All parts used either manufacture specification or allmakes / terrafirma. quality re-build, quality parts.

Restoration by Mammouth 4x4 Trading Ltd - the home of Mammouth Diamond Plate Tread Plate - Quality is very important to us. Pictures available to email just drop us a line at - stefan@mammouth4x4.co.uk
More than happy to ring to discuss.

PRICE includes delivery to PORT in the UK - shipping can be arranged at additional cost to the buyer. British MOT Ticket passed December 2011 (12 months)

GBP Sterling £15,000 - ONO*

*sensible offers please, this is a fantastic rebuild and much time and money has been spent getting it perfect. It drives like a dream. Please see spec sheet for more info and pictures. Thank you to Mark at Rovers North - our fantastic USA distributor for allowing us to advertise the vehicle here.
___

I guess a liberal view of our host's good natured request for com posting is also up for interpretation .....:nono:

Mammouth4x4
02-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Hi Guys

I guess my love for Land Rovers and seeing the old girl get some new life and as a work horse she has many more years left in her!

Sorry to hear you think it might be over priced......I guess what a Land Rover owes you and what its worth are never on a par!

She has been reduced in price to £9500 as we need her to get a new home as we are moving too! Currently she also has a Exmoor Trim Hood in place which can be bought directly from them for 40% less than RRP on this vehicle as was used for a photo shoot.

Sorry about the mud on the tyres, was a wet day (as is every day here) and she is a functional vehicle not a showhome!

Thanks for your comments

Mammouth 4x4

Mammouth4x4
02-13-2012, 04:13 AM
In the USA we might say: overall good condition with a lot of new parts but not a show winner. Built to be a work truck not a show queen.
Axles have been used and may need som attention.

I will say it is nice to see that it is not a brand new paint job with pictures taken after a still wet wash and a heavily waxoiled frame.

The real kicker is that when I was in australia a similar truck was about $5000 to maybe $6500. I found a defender 130 crew cab for sale in similar shape for about $20,000 as I recall. Of course the trick is shipping this stuff home. Unfortunately the price on rovers in this country is ungodly inflated.

------------------
Hi - the Axels have been reconditioned and fully rebuilt where needed. FYI :thumb-up: