PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Defender 110 soft top , lhd, 2.5 na diesel. Mint.

offisland4x4
07-29-2014, 10:06 AM
This is a splendid example of an X-MOD Defender 110. It was part of the "Tihonus Project" and thus was restored at great expense . It was a hard top FFR Unit that jut underwent a soft top conversion using new oem parts. It also just received a respray in "Nantucket Sand", power steering kit, center console ,stereo, NAS Door Panels , rear worklamp , rear step, heavy duty snatch bull bar, etc. It features nearly new Exmoor Outlast Seating . An extra set of the Wolf Rear Bench Seats were also just added. Seating capacity is ten people! The vehicle rust free and just had the chassis professionally Waxoyled by a Rovers North Certified Installer to keep it that way.

It runs , drives shifts like new and is super tight. I has been prepared to begin a whole new life in civilian hands. It is also completely legal with import paperwork included.

Vehicle is currently in Norwell, Ma. and can be seen by appointment. Please call Ken @ 954-816-8885.

$36,500

After posting, I see the interior shot of the front seats is from the wrong vehicle. Opps. I can email correct pics .