PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Range Rover Classic SWB For Sale in Eastern CT

sfgraham2
08-17-2014, 09:38 PM
1993 Range Rover Classic:

See Link for pics:

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4610365325.html

Update 8/16 - Paint was professionally brought back to life over the course of two days. 20 years of oxidation is now completely gone. Truck looks AMAZING! Video of paint restoration will be posted soon. In the meantime I've uploaded new pics.

For the right buyer and RRC enthusiast, I present my 1993 Range Rover Classic SWB Country in Alpine White. As some know, purchasing an RRC is just the entry point to owning the truck, and that getting it to a driving state generally cost more than the price of admission. Well, you're in luck! The works been done for you already! So what's the catch, why am I selling? Great question, one I'd also ask if I were looking to buy. I just bought a new house and it's consuming all my free time and money...It's that plain and simple. No fictitious or BS stories.

Good:

Super Clean truck (164k) showing little if any rust at this point. Any issues that it had with the frame or body I've had professionally fixed over the past year and can provide details and pictures of the work. Frame looks mint right now! The bed was rotted, and was just cut out and replaced. While out the tailgate was also fixed. Lower and upper tailgate are solid. Engine is solid, starts right up on the first turn of the key. Idles, shifts and drives beautifully. Suspension and brakes have been completely redone. Shocks, springs, bushings, rotors, pads, seal, calipers, you name it. . . Climb underneath and it's probably one of the cleanest 1993 RRC in the Northeast. I rebuilt the heater assembly with a new core and blower motor. While the dash was apart changed the heater hoses and installed and updated resistor from Atlantic British. Those that are familiar know this job is an absolute a bear! The interior is pulled apart for your viewing. Carpets are out and panels removed so that I/you could make sure body is all solid. Everything is there to put it back to your liking, or leave the carpets out for the off-road look. The headliner is out; you can leave it out, or reupholster and put it back in. Again, I have every part to make the interior look completely stock. All windows work, there are no cells or warning lights on the dash or codes under the passenger seat. Paint is original and in Awesome condition just needs a good buffing to make it shine. Not trying to hide anything on this truck, ask me anything! Currently registered and insured - and yes, I have the title!

New:
- Atlantic British Brake rebuild kit front and rear (rotors, seals, oem pads, and lines where needed)
- Heater core and Blower motor (heat functions properly as do all the climate controls)
- Atlantic British front calipers
- Old Man EMU Springs -- medium/firm (provides a 2" lift)
- Terra Firma Pro Sport +2 shocks
- Atlantic British full oem suspension bushing kit ( front and rear)
Bushing Panhard Rod
Bolt Pan Hard Rod
Bushing Radius Arm - Front - Rubber
Bush Bottom Link Rear
Bush Top Link Rear Suspension
Bushing Flexible Radius Arm
Mount Rear Suspension
Nut - Pan Hard Rod Bolt
- New exhaust system and manifold gaskets
- Transmission filter and flush
- Oil pan gasket (cleaned, fixed pin-hole leak, and painted pan)
- New Distro cap, plugs, wires
- New Battery --Optima Yellow top
- New Airfilter
- New Fuel filter assembly
- Frame professionally repaired (see pics)
- New bed welded into truck (see pics)
- What rust or rot that was present has been properly addressed.
- Comes with a lightly set of used tires off of a Honda Pilot, correct speed and load rating. (you may want something more aggressive or bigger)
- New steering ball joints
- Entire rear suspension rebuilt with new upper ball joint and sway bar bushings etc..
- * I've probably missed some items too. I'll update the list accordingly. . .

In addition I have all the maintenance records on the truck going back about 20 years to the original owner. Basically everything has been fixed or replaced at one time or another.

Bad:
- Heated seats no longer work; I've yet to find an RRC where they do. ☺
- Passenger front locking actuators is a little wonky. So the power locks act up from time to time. For now I just don't bother locking the vehicle. Update - I believe this to be causing a slight drain on the battery when the truck is off and I'm working to resolve it. For now I just pull the appropriate fuse when the truck will be sitting for a few days.
- It has an ever so slight oil leak. Looks to be coming from the rear main seal. I'm talking a drip the size of a nickel if left parked for a few days. This in the RRC world is like having no leak at all!
- Rockers panels have some rust. You can't see it from the outside as the plastic steps cover it. It was on my list of things do to, but not a priority as it unseen and not harming anything.

For this RRC gem I'm asking 6400.00 or best reasonable offer. Do the math, and you'll see that I have way more into it.

Call or Text Steve at 401-248 - four -7- four - 8