PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 00 ARB Disco II 06 headlights, Winch and ARB Bumper (pic)

Uziduzit
07-23-2007, 11:25 AM
I am regretfully forced to sell my 2000 Disco II. The truck has had a lot of modification done, making it into a real off road machine. The truck is slate gray with beige leather interior, which are both in perfect condition. The truck has recently had a professional service done by Land Rover and everything is perfect. The truck has a 3" lift with Old Man Emu suspension and shocks. The tyres are brand new 33" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ series and include a matching spare. The tyres have aggressive tread but due to MT's patented materials and design, they surprisingly do not add any additional road noise, even on the highway. I updated the headlights to the 2006 Disco II headlights and added IPF super Rally offroad lights. The truck also has a 2006 Disco II ARB winch bull bumper which was also modified to fit my truck. I also installed a ARB heavy duty skid plate for undercarriage protection. All the work was professionally done and the modifications look like they are stock. The truck is equipped with a brand new 10,000LB winch with remote. I have invested over $10K in modifications into this vehicle. I took the vehicle off road twice since the mods and it performed absolutely fantastic. Up for a quick sale for $12,500 Call me at 508 326-5691 or email me at uziduzit@comcast.net for more pics.
http://www.autoburst.net/images/Rover.jpg