PDA

View Full Version : 1993 LWB For Sale

Terrys
07-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Not what you might consider rare, but a good deal for someone at this price: Ardennes Green 1993 LWB, 111K showing, but I can not say positively that it's correct (I'm too cheap to spend the $14 on a CarFax)
Originally from MA, but moved to FL at a yound age. The truck had a RF collision in FL, and has a clear CT title, but had a slavage/rebuilt title when we bought it in FL. Collision damage was very well repaired there. VERY presentable body, with one tiny rust spot just showing on lower tailgate. Upper is in great shape. Very clean underneath. Bilsteins, Sureco Roof rack, BFG ATs with many miles left. Colin removed the ARB & winch to put on his XD, so no front bumper on it now, but I'm sure Paul Grant can fix you up.
Very strong 4.2, Zero miles on new Rovers North ProLine Radiator (which I feel are better than Genuine) The condition of the rest of the truck is pretty much as expected, but no serious rust issues.
The bad news is the heater blower died and the dash is partially dissassembled.
Colin's stationed in Alaska for 2 years, and has too many other Land Rovers, so this one is just in the way. PM me for pictures. $2800 OBO

celectric
10-15-2007, 04:47 PM
Not what you might consider rare, but a good deal for someone at this price: Ardennes Green 1993 LWB, 111K showing, but I can not say positively that it's correct (I'm too cheap to spend the $14 on a CarFax)
Originally from MA, but moved to FL at a yound age. The truck had a RF collision in FL, and has a clear CT title, but had a slavage/rebuilt title when we bought it in FL. Collision damage was very well repaired there. VERY presentable body, with one tiny rust spot just showing on lower tailgate. Upper is in great shape. Very clean underneath. Bilsteins, Sureco Roof rack, BFG ATs with many miles left. Colin removed the ARB & winch to put on his XD, so no front bumper on it now, but I'm sure Paul Grant can fix you up.
Very strong 4.2, Zero miles on new Rovers North ProLine Radiator (which I feel are better than Genuine) The condition of the rest of the truck is pretty much as expected, but no serious rust issues.
The bad news is the heater blower died and the dash is partially dissassembled.
Colin's stationed in Alaska for 2 years, and has too many other Land Rovers, so this one is just in the way. PM me for pictures. $2800 OBOdo still have the rover?

celectric
10-15-2007, 04:48 PM
do you still have the rover?

Terrys
10-22-2007, 05:04 AM
Sorry for not replying sooner. No, It sold last week, locally