PDA

View Full Version : Price revised !!! 1998 Range Rover for sale 117 000 miles

bonorover
08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi,
I own a very neat 98 Range rover, color white, with tan interior. 4 liters with 16 inches alloy, leather, sunroof, AC thermostatic, front bull bar, protectives grids on rear, sidessteps... Loaded...

I am very sad to have to sell this magnificient vehicule. It is absolutely clean, almost everything in working order (ac blows cold, hydrolic suspensions works great, abs runs perfect, no light in dahs...) except for heating seats that I'm not sure they work or not and CD charger is there, and i'm not sure it works either, maybe just not connected...

I live in Canada, but this Rover has been imported from US in Quebec a few months ago. It passed 10/10 RIV and SAAQ inspections.
Engine runs strong, tranny shifts smoothly, leather seats almost perfect.

Body with no - absolutely no sign of any rust, anywhere. A few normal wear, dings and slight scratches... but very subtle.
As I said, I am so disppointed to sell this vehicule, but I don't have a choice, I need the money.

As I have to sell it fast, my price is set low (I think...) to make a quick and honest deal. I can provide as many pictures as you may need to make up your mind and am willing to deliver anywhere in Quebec, Montreal, Burlington areas as well as VT, NY and NH.

Well, I think that's about it, but if I missed somethinig important, don't hesitate to email me (bono@alfazone.ca) or call (418-262-1422).

I'm asking $ 9 500 US for this baby. It is what I really have in it, and I guess it's a fair price, considering the condition.

The vehicule just had a complete inspection, with new spark plugs, full lubrification, new universal joint... A must see !