PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB SUPER TRUCK $11,500.

Ozzie
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
1993 RRC LWB 178,000 miles on car 10 CD changer included not installed,, ABS Vin number SALHC1349PA632829 Time has come for me to sell the entire truck w the Hannibal system. Rack in black w detachable sides and rear, This was a special order item. Rack was black powder coated before shipping to me and the coating came off on the front drivers side of the rack itself in a small part. I taped off the part, smooth sanded it & painted that area, the patch ended up looking good enough to where no one has ever noticed it, except me who always sees it when I look at it for a while. this does not affect the integrity of the rack. It's Aluminum, so no worries w any rust issues. Built for a lifetime Hannibal tent (48" x 48" closed) complete 96x48 open. Hannibal 7 foot Awning w 3 sides, makes for an enclosed room on the side. Sides zip to the awning and remove for putting awning away.awning has a top flap when closed that has ripped. Easily repairable at any canvas or boat shop, even a reputable Auto Upholstery shop can fix this quickly and cheaply when removed from the vehicle. All is working, Just thought I'd point this out to anyone interested.Hannibal Spare Tire carrier .Hannibal Green Shovel and Stainless Bracket Hannibal Hi Lift Jack Bracket w HiLift Roveraccesories Dual Fuel Tank Holder w 2 Scepter 20L Fuel Tanks in Gray. Lockable, one side of the hinge is broken but does not affect performance new Hella Matador light, pointable and orient able, w on & off switch right on light. Front are 4 Super Rally lights from IPF, they come w rally stone guards. All wired & attached to the rack with aluminum rivnuts All the above components are used except for the lights which are instaled but not used. Truck is in Miami, FL. Fly in Drive it home, everything being sold as is where is, Local Pick Up Only, Manual .Int has normal wear for a truck which is almost 14 years old.40 channel CB Kenwood CD/MP3/AM/FM/HD radio head, Sirius Satellite signal receiver and antenna installed. The subwoofer was upgraded to the 1995 Harmon Karmon sub The sound is pumped by Alpine 5 ch amp door locks & Alarm stopped working about 4 weeks ago, Must be something minor, but I thought I would mention it. Doors lock fine with the keys.cargo cover in place, comes w Military Sand Ladders, not attached, Also included is a Blue Sceptor 20L Water container.Braided Brake Lines front and back for reliability and safety.Braided Oil Cooler lines for safety.Limb Risers up front for when your trekking thru the jungle, tree limbs are brushed out of your windshields way. has a Superwinch X9 on it now which is in need of new solenoids,and a new Superwinch 9000 with control lead, etc. Magnecor Spark plug wires New Heater core 2 yrs ago at Dealer Defrost/AC/Heater all work well. Hood has Hot Air Exhaust w control switch on dash , frame rails door interiors, etc have been treated w Waxoyl rust inhibitor wax. Hard & cream wax. ECU & related electronics that normally reside under the passenger seat have been removed and placed under the passenger side dash, keeping all of this out of harms way when encountering deep water crossings. Genuine Land Rover Bike Rack included Entire Car front to back was stripped of interior when the heater core was done, small soft patch was found in the passenger side foot well.cut out and repaired the entire vehicle bottom was Metal Stripped using POR15, then Coated in POR15 silver with aluminum in it, then covered in Dynamat Extreme, then NEW OEM matting was installed, then the Carpet laid down. set for the long haul. Lots of small holes were welded shut, and sealed, so the bottom of the vehicle is pretty much sealed. Great for when the water level gets too high.Rear Liftgate replaced 1 year ago & no rot, closes perfectly, and Locks! Front windows have been reverted to Manual window operation, to circumvent the electronics & better reliability; Front seats are also Manual. front leathers were removed from the electric seat bottoms and installed on OEM 1984 Seat bottoms w manual controls. Front seat Drivers side has seen better days, still super comfortable & tough, as the cushions were all replaced on front and rear seats in 2002. Truck has Dual Batteries, Full Camel trophy Safety Devices Interior Roll Cage, ARB front bumper with used & NEW Superwinch, Camel trophy Skid plate, Custom 32g gas tank, new Firestone Destination MT Tires,2 spare tires are full size. the rear Spare tire compartment has been modified and hammered out in order to accommodate the same size tire.Spares are both Yoko Geo tires. One inside vehicle and the one on top is NEW, custom suspension by rovertym w Heim jointed rear links, corrected front radius arms, scorpion wheel spacers, & rear shock lowering plates, Custom exhaust. Newer 94 Engine installed last month w 89K on it, Car itself has 178K. Autometer Gauges, CB, GPS, Sirius tuner, HD radio unit. I got it completely stock. over 25K in receipts. all work done at dealers and rover specialty shops. This Car is for the serious Land Rover Enthusiast only, all seals are replaced when needed The snorkel works very well, truck turns heads everywhere. Everything is Utilitarian, I've driven it from Miami to Colorado several times,to LA, to Central Oregon Dessert to shoot the TV show Brat Camp on ABC during the winter ( Nov, Dec, Jan), Small dents and scratches in many places but that just adds character. The Body is aluminum and is in great shape.It has the Rovertym Extreme Duty Side guards with the Underbelly sliders, rear axle breather was extended up and into the rear compartment of vehicle, and front axle crankcase tranny breather have also been raised and are tie wrapped along the front snorkel to the height of the roof rack per camel Trophy Competition vehicle specs. A 130L gas tank from Long Range Automotive in Australia that was installed at the dealer here in Miami, new Fuel pump was fitted, new breather hose.: Last week the dealer replaced the Water Pump, corrected the connections on the cruise control, and timed the engine. All the shocks and springs and steering stabilizer are OME, Old Man EMU from Australia. The track rod is from Australia and is about an Inch thick with HD tie rod ends from MAXX. The front and rear end have had the axles upgraded to 24 spline axles from a Defender 90 and the Detroit True Trac lockers installed from Great Basin Rovers, front and back, the front Drive shaft is from Scorpion Racing in England and was shipped to me in Oregon while I was there on a job and almost double the thickness of standard one with new U-joints all around front and rear driveshaft. Garmin portable GPS Streetpilot III Colormap w voice ,upgraded the wiring in the front headlights to the ARB set up to take the strain of high output bulbs from the light switch. you can add any of the aftermarket high output light bulbs. Currently running high output IPF lights. The gauges are Autometer Oil Pressure Volt meter, and Water temperature. switches already installed to control the top lights, Power is run to them, just not fully connected. I installed the same net pockets as in Discovery trucks to hold Maps, etc..Truck can be seen in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale all this week tons of little extra parts will go w vehicle. Such as complete dual Kenlowe Electric fan set for future install, w all connections, etc.. truck can be seen in the background of Miami Ink Episodes & will be seen in upcoming ones as well in the months to come. Look for it parked in front of the shop Below are pictures of Ami James of Miami Ink, checking out the truck,Call 305-216-8395 or email ozziesoffroad@aol.com for any questions & for more pictures of the truck.