PDA

View Full Version : 1998 4.6 for sale $8,000

Dantelaterra
06-30-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2029969&id=738445076Hello all,
I hate to admit it, but the day may have come for me to sell this thing. I have a 1998 Range Rover 4.6 and I just recently did the coil conversion with a kit from Strutmasters which rides really smooth and also came with 2 in spacers. So the truck sits high, rides smooth, and looks amazing. I tried to attach photo's. The last owner was the head mechanic at what used to be my local dealer before I moved, he has actually won awards for being such an incredible mechanic. The vehicle has 195,000 prefectly maintained miles on it. The reason why I am selling it is simply because cash is tight for me right now and I could use something with better gas mileage. The only big problem with it is that I had my window repaired a few moths ago and the guy that fixed the window actually broke a latch inside of the door so the only way to unlock the car now is with the remote. I am looking into getting that fixed and when you role the window up it makes a pop noise at the top.

Mechanically this thing runs like a champ, never any hint of anything wron in the tranny, the engine runs nice and strong, now noise anywhere, AC is cool and this car still has many good years left on it. If you are interested I would love to sell, I am looking at getting an old BMW to save some on gas. Call 860-367-1727 if you wanna talk about it or just reply to this post or e-mail me at dantelaterra@gmail.com thank you, -Dante

Dantelaterra
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM
ok, say $7,000 I wanna be realistic. I set 8000 yesterday which was my first day thinking about it and I think 7000 is a good deal