PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Clubs Rovers of VT and Military Rovers of New England

derekchace
10-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey guys my wife and I are looking to form 2 new clubs for next years rover driving! First up Rovers of VT. Would like to try to meet once a month for brunch or dinner some were around VT. Just a nice time to get out and meet other owners and socialize with some great people. Maybe do a dirve every once an while. Please post up on were you are located and what rover's you own and we can start putting a list together.

2nd

Military rovers of New England
Just wanted to see if my fellow light weight and military 109 owners would like to get together once every other mount for a drive and dinner. This would be a all New England thing and we can very were we meet. Please post up you location and rover type if you are interested. Thanks my wife and I look forward to meeting you all
Thanks again
Derek & Cate Chace

JimCT
11-13-2008, 08:40 PM
We have a '68 Marshall battlefield ambulance/camper, and not a rover but also a '63 Unimog radio box. let us know what you have planned. Jim and Ann

derekchace
11-19-2008, 05:04 PM
I would like to try to get a nice drive days or weekend trips. If we can get some more people we can start planing some drives for next year. Would be cool to have a nice all military convoy going!

derekchace
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
We are working an all British car club for Vermont if people are interested, I need people emails so we can start getting some updates out.

Also there has to be some more FFR and Lightweight owners out there.
Right now Im trying to work on getting our own group for the British Invasion next year and working on ideas for nice drives. Please send me your emails and we can start coordinating more. I look forward to meeting every one.
Thanks
Derek

skatingzooyork
12-15-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm picking up a 92 RR this Sunday and I'm located in Northern VT, so I would be interested in meeting up. :thumb-up:

derekchace
12-20-2008, 08:30 AM
Sounds Great! good luck with the new rover. We are looking at starting to meet early spring. Please send me your email so I can add it to our email list. Also please keep the word out there the more people the better
Derek

mtcook72
07-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Proud new owner of a 72 series III. We live in So VT. Love to meet other Landy folks who love wine and food as well!

Les Parker
07-11-2009, 07:59 AM
So, anyone up for a Saturday evening meet during the British Invasion in Sept.?

derekchace
07-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Im in.

Les Parker
07-21-2009, 02:39 PM
OK, so where and time?
Maybe a sunset drive somewhere?
Or maybe a small trail in NEK?

:rolleyes: