PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Defender 90 Bestop Soft Top Question

PDX Bolt
05-26-2009, 12:26 PM
I recently purchased a 1995 Defender 90 from an estate. The auto came with an original soft top and hard top. I put the soft top on this weekend and it appears I am missing some parts. The settler of the estate sends me parts out of the deceased's garage when I can tell him what I am looking for. I appear to be missing something that would go around the glass windows that would allow the soft top to snap on. It appears to be a bar that would take about 5 snaps that would seal the top and rear of the window. I cannot find a diagram at rovers north, or anywhere else, that might suggest what I am missing. If I can describe it, or get a picture of it, I suspect it can be found in the deceased's garage. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you!

seaswood
05-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I recently purchased a 1995 Defender 90 from an estate. The auto came with an original soft top and hard top. I put the soft top on this weekend and it appears I am missing some parts. The settler of the estate sends me parts out of the deceased's garage when I can tell him what I am looking for. I appear to be missing something that would go around the glass windows that would allow the soft top to snap on. It appears to be a bar that would take about 5 snaps that would seal the top and rear of the window. I cannot find a diagram at rovers north, or anywhere else, that might suggest what I am missing. If I can describe it, or get a picture of it, I suspect it can be found in the deceased's garage. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you! Chris at Badgercoach works is a wealth of information on soft tops.
Best to email him