PDA

View Full Version : 71 Series IIa diesel 88" in Ellicott City, MD - SOLD

dulinm
09-07-2009, 02:21 PM
We used this Landrover when we lived in Costa Rica and brought it back to the States 5 years ago. It was fine mechanically back then but the block cracked the first winter in the U.S. (lacked antifreeze). I've had one interested person (so far) look at it. He thought the frame was in solid condition but said it also had a leak in the transmission. With an engine replacement, new battery, replace seal in transmission it should run fine once again. If you'd like me to email you about a dozen photos, email me directly because the email account I started with Rovers North (my old work email) is no longer valid and I couldn't get this site to allow me to register with my hotmail account (not sure why). The asking price for the Landrover is $3,500 and my email is: gourmel5@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Willard
09-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Email sent

dulinm
09-11-2009, 06:50 AM
I can't figure out how to delete this ad. I sold the Landrover. Thanks for your interest but it's GONE, GONE, GONE.
We used this Landrover when we lived in Costa Rica and brought it back to the States 5 years ago. It was fine mechanically back then but the block cracked the first winter in the U.S. (lacked antifreeze). I've had one interested person (so far) look at it. He thought the frame was in solid condition but said it also had a leak in the transmission. With an engine replacement, new battery, replace seal in transmission it should run fine once again. If you'd like me to email you about a dozen photos, email me directly because the email account I started with Rovers North (my old work email) is no longer valid and I couldn't get this site to allow me to register with my hotmail account (not sure why). The asking price for the Landrover is $3,500 and my email is: gourmel5@hotmail.com
Thanks.