PDA

View Full Version : 94 RRC SWB - SOLD

galen216
09-17-2009, 08:00 AM
1994 RRC SWB
BRG w/ tan interior
For an East Coast truck it is very clean. No rust in the rear doors, frame or rear deck. There is some surface rust in the front floors but that could be taken care of. Not rotted through or on the underside. The body does have dents and dings but the paint is shiny. The truck was garaged all its life except for the last year that I have owned. The roof has suffered for that and is fading fast.

The good:
o Newer genuine upper tailgate-zero rust
o Newer radiator-replaced just before I bought it a year ago
o Headgaskets done just before I bought it a year ago
o All new TRE’s and UJ’s in the rear
o Just replaced all the seals in the front hubs including new swivel ball seals also re-did the swivel pin pre-load
o New brake pads at all four corners last week
o Just replaced heater motor with the AB upgraded motor/heater core/resistor kit
o New alternator and battery within the last year
o All new plugs, wires, cap and rotor in the last six months
o Converted to LT-230 (94’s also have rear traction control like 95’s), also did the output shaft bearing and seals before installing.
o ARB Bumper with Hella 3000’s (I’m keeping the winch)
o OME MD springs with Bilstein shocks
o Brand new 245/75-15 Hercules Terra-Tracs
o Front diff guard
o OME relocated front steering stabilizer
o NRP exhaust with new y-pipe and O2 sensors

The bad:
o Cruise control, heated seats doesn’t work
o A/C stopped working but will work with a recharge so I believe it is just a leak in the system
o The power steering has a leak and it is pretty messy. It was a slow leak for the last year, but recently it has started to leak more and will need going through. I think it might be hoses but haven’t gone over it thoroughly.
o The ABS light is currently on but I will resolve this before selling it on.
o Right rear bumper cap is missing from an offroad hit, I will get a replacement for the buyer, the fender is dented in this area too but the fender cap should cover most of the damage once back in place.
o The Hellas have never been wired up by the PO or myself. I did buy the harness and the switch is wired on the dash to the engine compartment I just haven’t had time to do it.
o Has the typical RRC battery dying issue if it sits more than one day, I drive it about once a week so have always just pulled the dash fuse and it doesn’t die. I f you care it needs to be fixed but hasn’t bothered me to pull the fuse.

These are the photos I have so far, this weekend I hope to get more current pictures with the new tires and the some of the front floors for reference.

http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu245/galen216/Range%20Rover/

$4500 obo

galen216
09-20-2009, 08:18 AM
BTT-Photos added to photobucket

ABS light was resolved-no lights showing on the dash.

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu245/galen216/Range%20Rover/DSC03138.jpg

solihull109
09-20-2009, 12:40 PM
That's a nice truck G. why are you selling? PM sent.

galen216
09-21-2009, 07:13 AM
I didn't get a PM?

I actually like this truck quite a lot, but with graduate school, work and everything else I find that 2 Land Rovers is more than I can handle and love my Series too much to let it go.

galen216
09-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Sale pending.

galen216
10-07-2009, 10:14 AM
SOLD