PDA

View Full Version : 99 Discovery

DBMilford
09-23-2009, 12:55 PM
For Sale 1999 Land Rover Discovery II $1500.00 or B.O.

I purchased my 1999 Discovery II new from LRMW and have driven it until last may when the engine stopped working. I talked to a few LR people and it's probably needs a major engine rebuild. The D2 has been in my garage for a year now and I just don't have the funds or need to repair the truck at this time.

If anyone would be interested in purchasing the D2 for parts or repair I would consider any serious offer. I can supply pictures of everything when needed.
The D2 is automatics transmission. It's Black with sandle leather interior. Both sunroofs work and do not leak. Power seats work fine. Passenger doors work. The rear door lock is frozen which prevents the door from opening. The transmission was repaired about three years ago and works fine. AC in not working and has to be recharged. The body has a few minor scratches but no dents whatsoever.
The rest of the power options all work. The ignition has to be replaced.

Feel free to contact me wtih your questions. I'll provide details as best as I can.

TSR53
09-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Please indicate where you are located, and supply photos if possible, thanks.

DBMilford
09-24-2009, 11:19 AM
The vehicle is in Milford Massachusetts. (01757) I will snap some pictures and post them later this evening.

DarthSnoopy
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
The vehicle is in Milford Massachusetts. (01757) I will snap some pictures and post them later this evening.
Sent you a PM.
Looking for a truck to fix up and use for off road excursions/ camping.