PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of>>>>

vansdonk
10-15-2009, 01:46 PM
The British Northwest Land Rover Company and what is their reputation? Have seen lots of "exquisit" vehicles on their site and they have tons of awards? Yes they do have a site. Just wondering as we are going down to Tahuya again two weekends from now and just wanted to stop and see what this guy was all about.

rwollschlager
10-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I've dealt with them over the phone and their customer service wasn't the best, but they're products are still holding up strong in my truck so I'd use them again if needed. I would say they're well worth the visit though.

-Rob

Nium
10-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Sent them an email to inquire about having them rebuild a 25D4 distributor for me. The response was quick and courteous but I haven't followed up on the rebuild to comment any further then that.

vansdonk
10-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I did not get a chance to go there this weekend. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge for the kids and had a blast. I mentioned going to the kids and I think I would have had a very rough weekend if I would have made them leave while we went out truck/parts hunting on their weekend. BUT, next weekend we are going to Tahuya again for a weekend romp and I DO want to drive down and see what this guy has for sale. He has one Series on his site for $88,000. I just want to see what an $88,000 rover looks like. Hopefully I will have more info next Monday. I'm off to round up camping supplies so we don't freeze our tails off.