PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Range Rover

vtrovr
11-14-2009, 08:02 AM
1989 RANGE ROVER COUNTY, $750
Red with tan leather. 185k miles. Always garaged. I drove this Range Rover every day to work and it’s great in Vermont winters and mud season. I’ve put over $5,250 into maintenance over the past three years. Four new M&S tires. It's been garaged for three years and is sold as is. .It needs an upper tail gate, brakes and fluid lines and probable other repairs to make it road worthy again . I'd like some one who wants to restore this classic. Call Doug Brukardt (802) 485-7219 (VT).

uralrover
01-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Just returned from Iraq and need a vehicle with heat for dealing with the Northeastern winters up far upstate NY. Since my beloved daily driver (series III) doesn't seem to have a good heater I need a cheap transportation back and forth to work while I resolve the series issue. Please let me know where you are and if it is still available...

Thank you.

vtrovr
02-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Still have it but just found out that it's not inspectable in it's current condition in vt due to the condition of the frame.. It also needs brakes and brake lines
Thanks for your interest

weatherm
08-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Just returned from Iraq and need a vehicle with heat for dealing with the Northeastern winters up far upstate NY. Since my beloved daily driver (series III) doesn't seem to have a good heater I need a cheap transportation back and forth to work while I resolve the series issue. Please let me know where you are and if it is still available...

Thank you.

Might need to go to Harbor Freight and buy a $10 box heater with a car outlet... your better off blowing hot air out of your mouth.. its better than a series 3 heater :) lol

mongoswede
08-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Still have it but just found out that it's not inspectable in it's current condition in vt due to the condition of the frame.. It also needs brakes and brake lines
Thanks for your interest

I picked up a rangie 2 years ago that had a good driveline and frame but a very bad body and I paid $500 for it from a friend who then delivered it. Even at $500 I'd say it was really only worth about $250. I think you will have a hard time unloading it for $750...but you may get lucky.