PDA

View Full Version : Parting out a Series IIA Land rover

HumberLRC
12-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Hello all,

I have recently acquired a 1969 Series IIA landrover. The landrover was purchased by a friend with intention of using it's frame and engine for the basis of constructing a WWII Humber Light Recce Car replica. The project proved too much for him and I have now taken over the project for him.

We have stripped the vehicle down to the bare chassis and engine. I am looking to get rid of the excess items. Everything is for sale, fire wall, safari cap, doors, station wagon body, bonnet, seats, etc. I'm looking to get rid of these parts quickly so I can reinvest the money in buying armor plate to weld together to form the Humber LRC's hull.

However some of the parts are in rough shape but I have plenty of pictures to show you.

Let me know what you need and I'll send you all the info and pictures you like.

Cheers,

galen216
12-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Where are you located?

dfanders
12-02-2009, 01:12 PM
It is located in hatfield, PA

vermontrover
12-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Just PM'd you. Let me know, Dan

mrdoiron
12-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hello all,

I have recently acquired a 1969 Series IIA landrover. The landrover was purchased by a friend with intention of using it's frame and engine for the basis of constructing a WWII Humber Light Recce Car replica. The project proved too much for him and I have now taken over the project for him.

We have stripped the vehicle down to the bare chassis and engine. I am looking to get rid of the excess items. Everything is for sale, fire wall, safari cap, doors, station wagon body, bonnet, seats, etc. I'm looking to get rid of these parts quickly so I can reinvest the money in buying armor plate to weld together to form the Humber LRC's hull.

However some of the parts are in rough shape but I have plenty of pictures to show you.

Let me know what you need and I'll send you all the info and pictures you like.

Cheers,

I am looking for door sills or rock sliders for an 88 if available,

thx

Wander
02-03-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm looking for some seats and seat belts (if this has them)-if you also have a heater I'd be interested in that too.

uralrover
02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Is it a LHD or RHD and if so does the heater work as I desperately need another one to add to my truck interior. Is it still intact?

muzikmonk
02-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I need the tracks for the sliding windows. Do you have any available?

viper71124
02-20-2010, 11:18 PM
I am looking for a bulkhead, i know that you are parting out, if you could email me at viper71124@yahoo.com and let me know whats up for grabs Thanks Rob.

kevkon
02-21-2010, 09:50 AM
I am looking for a safari top
kevkon@yahoo.com

Rat Patrol
02-23-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm looking for the rear door and hinges.

muzikmonk
04-09-2010, 05:37 AM
I am looking for the driver side door top complete

Wander
04-10-2010, 02:45 PM
I need some seat brackets. Are the seats in this IIa the adjustable type? If not I would like the non-adjustable brackets.

I'l send you a PM as well.