PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 1963 88"

mooseriverrover
02-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Selling one 1963 88" hardtop. Car has been off roaded and has some dents and dings. This sale will include many extra parts, including but not limited to:
Four axle sets (One 109)
Four tubs
Two tops (One tropical)
fenders
Doors
Axle shafts
Propeller shafts
Rims

This car has had a couple minor mods. The fuel tank is out to make room for the custom seat squab and Range Rover seats. Still have the fuel tank and original seat squab.

I am asking $2,000.00 or best REASONABLE offer. I will deliver the car and as many parts that I can fit into a half ton Chevy pick-up within New England for the cost of fuel and a good burger. The remaining parts will be up to the buyer to collect or arrange further delivery.

I haven't any decent pictures of the car at the moment, sorry.

Feel free to call with any questions (207) 731-1968 or email mooseriverrover@yahoo.com

Cheers
Sully

viper71124
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Is it operational? and you said decent, inregards to the pictures... are there any that state its current condition? Where are you located?

Winemark
02-06-2010, 09:53 PM
area code is Maine. I'd also like to see some pictures,

mooseriverrover
02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Is it operational? and you said decent, inregards to the pictures... are there any that state its current condition? Where are you located?

The car is operational. i do have a coupke snow covered pics, but i tintend to take more soon, a friend has volunteered his heated garage to thaw it out, and his overhead lift so that i may get some pics of the undercarriage.