PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1963 88"

mooseriverrover
03-19-2010, 07:43 PM
For Sale: 1963 88 hardtop. This car has been my off road car for the last several years, but recently I have decided to dedicate more time to my RR off road rig.
I have made several minor mods to the car. It has two leaf parabolics front and rear. It has 11 inch front brakes. They help a little...I have constructed a custom seat squab that allows RR seats to be fitted. recent exhaust from the down pipe rearward. Recent new complete wiring harness.
With the lowered seat squab, I had to remove the fuel tank and had intended to install a tank in the back, but never got around to it. I still have the original seat squab and original fuel tank. I do have the original seat backs, but no bottoms. I have fitted, at various times, aftermarket seat belts.
With this car will be a garage full of spare parts. Way too many to list, but I can tell you that there are three tubs, two tops (one standard and one tropical) four axle sets (one from a 109) several transmissions, couple of motors. Many, many body panel, doors, door tops, etc. Plus smaller stuff, carbs and the like.
Car does have some minor rot between the rails at the back of the frame, and the left front horn end needs a little attention.
Askng $2,000 or best reasonable offer. I am willing to help with transport and could tow the car, full of stuff, behind my 1/2 ton chevy also full of stuff, to anywhere in New England for the cost of fuel, tolls, and lunch...

Feel free to email me at: mooseriverrover@yahoo.com or respond here.

Thanks!
Sully

ArlowCT
03-20-2010, 12:27 AM
PM sent.

Cheers,
Ryan

kevkon
03-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Would you be interested in parting out the tropical roof?

mooseriverrover
03-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Would you be interested in parting out the tropical roof?

I would, but I would say that the sum of the parts is greater than he whole, so to speak. The trop top is in decent condition, and I think that $500 is a good starting point.

mooseriverrover
03-21-2010, 09:48 AM
This car is located in Jackman, Maine. Jackman is near the US/Canada border about an hour and a half SW of Quebec City.

mooseriverrover
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
This car is located in Jackman, Maine. Jackman is near the US/Canada border about an hour and a half SW of Quebec City.

Sorry, it should read SE.

Jim-ME
03-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Is your Rover still available?
Jim

mooseriverrover
03-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Is your Rover still available?
Jim

Hi Jim,
Yes it is. If you would like to discuss it you can call me at (207) 731-1968.
Thanks,
Sully

mag59
04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Is your rover still available. Would like to discuss. 781.690.7182

msggunny
04-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Any other series parts your looking to get rid of or are they all going with the truck?

mooseriverrover
04-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Any other series parts your looking to get rid of or are they all going with the truck?

Hi,
Soory for such a long delay in replying. THere are tons of parts, what ae you looking for?
Can easily seperate some stuff from the lot.
Thanks,
Sully