PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Discovery I for sale

kerry
04-02-2010, 07:05 AM
After eight great years it is time to sell the 'ol girl. This has been a great truck but with two other 4x4's in the driveway it is getting a bit crowded. Just replaced the brakes, calipers and all. New Nokian Hakkapelitta snow tires this winter, also have the set of all weather tires. Truck has brushbar with fogg lights, roof rack, trailer hitch/lights and Weathertech mats. Has been serviced regularly and only with Land Rover dealership. Mechanic says shes in great shape, but has 168,000 miles. Woodcote green with tan interior. Interior in great shape, but rear moonroof needs new motor.

Would like to find her a good home. The truck is located in Yarmouth Maine. Asking $4500, will consider offers. Please contact me on my cell 978-397-6419. Will email pictures if interested (having trouble posting).

kerry
04-02-2010, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=kerry;49315]After eight great years it is time to sell the 'ol girl. This has been a great truck but with two other 4x4's in the driveway it is getting a bit crowded. Just replaced the brakes, calipers and all. New Nokian Hakkapelitta snow tires this winter, also have the set of all weather tires. Truck has brushbar with fogg lights, roof rack, trailer hitch/lights and Weathertech mats. Has been serviced regularly and only with Land Rover dealership. Mechanic says shes in great shape, but has 168,000 miles. Woodcote green with tan interior. Interior in great shape, but rear moonroof needs new motor.

Would like to find her a good home. The truck is located in Yarmouth Maine. Asking $4500, will consider offers. Please contact me on my cell 978-397-6419.

kerry
05-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Had a new catalytic converter installed yesterday!