Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeler - 1967 Series IIa

alright I've decided to start this back up again - I do want to sell the truck. It's sad because I have a lot of memories with it, but it sat literally all summer with small drives and that's just not right. I took a few more shots - not the best but they give you an idea. Frame is 100% perfect and solid. Really there's no rust on the whole truck - just surface on the galvanized and a little bit on the floors - but again it's just light surface. Here's the frame

'67 sort of station wagon (limestone), '65 gray hardtop, '63 blue Station Wagon, '64 limestone station wagon in pieces

Default chris

Interested .please call me
    chris lynnfield ma 978-852-9504

is this truck still available?

still for sale! feel free to email me at jasonmgottlieb@gmail.com

thanks
    '67 sort of station wagon (limestone), '65 gray hardtop, '63 blue Station Wagon, '64 limestone station wagon in pieces

Default Status

Is this truck sold?

Sorry for really flaking on this. I am keeping the truck. But I'm now in process of building up the blue station wagon that I have on the galv frame.

When that's done, this truck will be up for sale