Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All Metal Dash weekend

I do drive her to work when the weather is nice, on back roads. I have not done any engine, tranny, or anything to her. She is pretty much original minus the paint about 6 years ago. Shooting for just changing all fluids including diff, transfer cas, ect. She drives beautifuly though.
    1996 Discovery SE7 5spd -SOLD
    1962 Series 2a 88"

Don's Barn is the Holy of holies in terms of rover parts. It really should be a parts exchange for everyone else and save your pennies for that barn. By the way I have a NADA D90 front wrap around brush bar that could be restored. Free to to someone who will use it. I don't care if it turns into your kids see-saw, just use it.

Well, I'm going to try my best to get up there because I'd like to meet you all and broaden my knowledge. Do people come without Land Rovers, too? If possible, I'd like to tag along with someone in their Series on the trails.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddington View Post
    Well, I'm going to try my best to get up there because I'd like to meet you all and broaden my knowledge. Do people come without Land Rovers, too? If possible, I'd like to tag along with someone in their Series on the trails.
    You shouldnt have any trouble finding a ride for any of the short trail rides throughout the weekend, the greenlane to breakfast on sunday is the best next to the trials course on saturday.

-Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Thumbs up

Oh yea, I forgot to ask. Wasn't looking to off road my truck, not really in any shape to mash her around. Is that ok? Don't want to be a priss, but I use my disco for boppin around.
    1962 Series 2a 88"

Now that we are in December, any one heading to the all metal dash?? Looking to convoy up with some CT or RI people, or anyone traveling through RI. Hopefully my truck will be running by then.
    1962 Series 2a 88"

Default newbie...

This will be my first time. I wish I had known it was only 35-45 min away.
    If anybody breaks down You can keep it in my barn for as long as needed, the wife let me put up a 40x60 "shed last year just for the landy, it fits nice and snug... george the series 3 will be coming this year , with a new bumper from Ike , ( if the bloody thing ever ships, 2 months and counting)

im going up as well
    from norwich ct
    its pretty much a strait shot up 32.
    shouldn't be any problem.
    Rob I saw wes at work the other night
    said he was gonna try and get up there
    had to change out bushings on the 109
    not sure if im going fri or sat
    when are most people planing on going up?
    aaron

Anybody showing up Fri evening? If so when?
    Jim

Default Supper in Petersham

I'll be there Friday evening, around 7 ish.
    Depends on the drive down I-89 and the weather (of course).
    Will need some sustainace by the time I get here....
    Looking forward to a great Roverin' weekend, with Don Flye's great hospitality at the core.