Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you couldn't have a series LR, then what would your next choice be?

Default If you couldn't have a series LR, then what would your next choice be?

"If you couldn't have a series LR, then what would your next choice be?"

What other 4x4's ,classic or otherwise, series rover would like to own and why ? Let's assuming it's within the price range as you're willing to spend on your series rover.

my choice FJ40, Early Bronco ==> capable in the rough, good looks and tougher than Jeep

I'm with you on the FJ40 and the early Bronco.What else besides the Scout does that leave? I have trouble with the looks of the Scout. Sorry Scouties.I know people that think the Rover was the ugliest thing ever made. I guess opinions are like a**es everybody has one.

I've been looking for a Mitsubishi Evolution, does that count as a 4x4?

Early Bronco.
    The Goat, 2.8 Daihatsu Td, '73 coil conversion

Here is a good looking Bronco that I saw locally. http://picasaweb.google.com/stonefox...L6Q7c3OgfLqhgE# Sorry for the redirect ,Does this forum not like Picasa ,because I cant get pics to load?

--Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

I have always wanted and fJ 55. I just think they look cool. A buddy in college had an old bronco. The "three on the tree" shifter was interesting.
    Travis
    '66 IIa 88

Suzuki samuri. Cheap, capable, lots of after market upgrades available and easy to roll back on to the rubber when ya flip
    '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
    '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
    '76 Spitfire 1500
    '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)

i would get one of the older toyota land cruisers the kind that resemble jeeps

Before I bought my Series IIA, I owned a 1977 Scout II for about 6 months. I loved the truck; the power of that 304 V8 was amazing...enough torque to pull the earth. However, the steel and therefore rust was too much for me to handle, so I sold her. Glad I did, a couple months later I saw my IIA! If I had to lose my Series and choose another one, I would go with the FJ40 as well...preferably the Icon version