Thread: 1966 Dormobile $5500 - SOLD

Default 1966 Dormobile $5500 - SOLD

Seriously upset that this has to go but I'm singing the purchase agreement on a new house today and the dormy needs to hit the road. I've never tried to start it, it ran 26 years ago when it was parked due to a bad clutch. I've got the title being processed right now and it should be to me in a week or two. Bulkhead is pretty shot as well as the door pillars and such, some how the rear cross looks good... must have been replaced at some point. Everything needs to be gone through but it's all still there. Here are more pictures http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/n...6%20Dormobile/ . I have a solid lead on a galvanized rolling 109 coil chassis with new axles, steering components, springs and boost wheels with tires for $2500. If you buy this truck the lead is yours.

Pic

Where are you located? I'd be interested in the $2500 chassis you mentioned. I'd love a dormobile unfortunately I already have a 109 SW that needs my attention or sale.

Is your dormobile still available?

If you still have your Rover for sale please let me know! Thanks George.

Sorry it's sold