Thread: TReK Disco on eBay

Default TReK Disco on eBay

There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
    Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?
    67 NADA 109 SW, 97 XD, an ABARTH (wife's), 2004 Evo RS, and two Alfas

Quote Originally Posted by chrismccarthy View Post
    There's a TReK Disco on eBay from a concern called TheRoverBarn.com. out of N. Carolina.
    Two questions, do these vehicles bring in $25 K, and anyone have any experience with this company?
    yes they do pull that kind of money as they are really rare. yes I know Dale he is a good honest rover guy that likes special editions. You would get a truly unique vehicle that is in excellent shape.

Dale is the "real deal" and I have seen this truck. It is the real deal as well.

The Rover Barn has sold more Land Rover "special vehicle" trucks than anyone I know. I believe they have owed and sold almost every TREK made.

Check out their website.

Dendy

Default Trek

That Trek is sweet and priced even lower right now!

I can also vouch for Dale. I bought my IIa from him. I don't know how he finds all these specials but he has had an amazing collection pass through him.

Dale is an enthusiast/collector that sells some of his flock from time to time. I saw that TReK when I bought my IIa and it is very nice. He also had a CT110 at the time that blew my socks off.
    64 IIa 88
    94 Discovery
    06 Toyota 4R (DD)

~Matt
    --------------------------------------------
    "Not all who wander are lost"~Tolkein

Another thumbs up for Dale and The Rover Barn! Honest gent with very high quality rovers. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.