Thread: '62 Series IIA 109" Safari SW

Default '62 Series IIA 109" Safari SW

Hi guys,
    My Land Rover was converted by the original owner, a hunter and fisherman, for camping, who relocated the 2nd row bench seat vertically along the right side for sleeping and installed a stove, sink and a fridge along the left side of the bed. It also has a commode under the front passenger seat. I need regular seating and before returning it to its original configuration I am offering it for sale as is for someone interested in this configuration. Has 43,000 original miles and is in good shape and runs well. I purchased it 3 yrs. ago and am the 2nd owner, finding it after 28 yrs. in storage. I've had all the necessary reconditioning done since then, except replacement of the rear chassis member and the four rear spring outriggers, which parts are included in my asking price, as well as many more spares. $14,000
    Last edited by t.Russ; 09-02-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: to change a word

Commode under the front passenger seat....thats....I just can't picture myself taking a dump while seated IN my rover.

Quote Originally Posted by t.Russ View Post
    Hi guys,
    My Land Rover was converted by the original owner, a hunter and fisherman, for camping, who relocated the 2nd row bench seat vertically along the right side for sleeping and installed a stove, sink and a fridge along the left side of the bed. It also has a commode under the front passenger seat. I need regular seating and before returning it to its original configuration I am offering it for sale as is for someone interested in this configuration. Has 43,000 original miles and is in good shape and runs well. I purchased it 3 yrs. ago and am the 2nd owner, finding it after 28 yrs. in storage. I've had all the necessary reconditioning done since then, except replacement of the rear chassis member and the four rear spring outriggers, which parts are included in my asking price, as well as many more spares. $14,000

his wife accompanied him, I was told. And maybe kids too, as it has a roof-top platform with a pop-up tent that could sleep a couple or three more.

Default More pictures?

I'd love to see more pictures, including the interior (of course). Sounds like an interesting truck. Can I e-mail you off-forum or what's the best way to proceed? By the way, where are you located? Did I miss that in the listing? Thanks!

Only thing better would be a commode on the drivers side. Think of the efficiency.
    93 D110 NAS 327
    94 2x D90 NAS #'s 1076, 1181
    95 3x RRC 2-SWB, 1-LWB

Yes you can: <truss5555@hotmail.com>. No you didn't: I'm in Marlinton, WV 24954. As soon as I have your email address I'll send you some more pictures. You're welcome and thank you for your interest.

Tony Russell