Thread: Sll 88 pickup with 3/4 canvas for sale

Default Sll 88 pickup with 3/4 canvas for sale

Many nice upgrades, and presents absolutely no rust issues on the chassis, bulkhead, radiator support, doors, ect. 8:1 compression head. Just rebuilt the head and rebuilt the entire motor in 2008. Gear and transfer boxes shift well. Fairey overdrive (doesn't make noise!),RM parabolic leaf springs, Pangolin (Ike Goss) rock sliders, heated windscreens, 3/4 cab fit canvas, Kodiak MK lll heater, galvanized bulkhead and radiator support, delux-dished bonnet, late lla type single wiper motor, 235/85 16 BFG Mud Terrains, Warn 5687 Winch, Iron Goat door panels, LaSalle Trim headliner. Dynamat on both sides of the bulkhead and on the ceiling. Hella rear work lamp. Entirely new wiring harness with triple water-sealed relays built by Teriann Wakeman (www.expeditionlandrover.com) The only original Lucas wiring is the loom that goes to the rear lights. Plus, it has a custom galvanized roof rack with brackets that hold 2 HELLA off road lights. I could go on an on.... I'd consider a trade for a 109 Regular. I hate to sell her, but I really want a 109 that I can set up as a camper and sleep in. Really wish I could keep my beloved 88 and buy a 109!
    Asking 15k.
    Can't figure out how to add photos to this thread, so here's a link... Let me know if you want any other photos of any part of the truck.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2805883...7629468856683/
    Last edited by nomadmatt; 02-27-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Add photos