Thread: SERIES 88 HARD TOP SIDES FOR SALE OR SWAP?

Thumbs up SERIES 88 HARD TOP SIDES FOR SALE OR SWAP?

I just bought a RHD Series III with no side windows in the hard top. I realize now that it would be difficult to merge without them. Do you have any side to a hard top for sale or any suggestions?

I have heard that some shops would like to trade sides so they can use the space to advertise on the side of their LHD trucks.

Default E bay

I have seen them on E bay but I bet the shipping won't be cheap.
    Where are you located?

88 sides are a dime a dozen when you don't need them. I only got $50 for the last good one I sold on ebay.
    1965 SIIa 88",1975 Ex-MOD 109/Ambulance, 1989 RRC, blah, blah, blah...

Land Rover UK Forums

I have a complete hardtop located in Maine which I would be willing to part with. Just so you know the window channels need to be replaced and it could use repainting. Make me an offer.
    Jim

You could also buy a window kit and add non-sliding windows to your hard top. This is very easy to do and quite common.

Default top

I have a complete top w/ new rubber and tracks not installed in alabama if you are interested.

Brian

71 IIa