Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1982 Resorted MOD 109 $13500!!

Default 1982 Resorted MOD 109 $13500!!

I have a restored 1982 Ministry of Defense (MoD) 109" 12v gas. Its inspection is valid until September 2011. The milage reading is 21,514. I do have the military record card showing where Land Rover was based. The chassis is in excellent condition with only minor welding on driver side rear spring hanger. The bulkhead is in mint condition with no rot, the chassis and underside have the original underseal put on by the British military and the chassis has been Waxoyled.
    New parts fitted are fuel tank and sender, complete exhaust system, full length Khaki canvas. It has a Ducelier distributor so I have renewed points, plugs, condenser, rotor arm and distributor cap & new ignition leads. New high/low ratio knob and gaiter & 4wd knob & gaiter and handbrake gaiter. Two door tops & window channel. All seats are in very good condition fitted with two inertia reel seat belts. Rear brake shoes & two wheel cylinders and one brake pipe and new brake fluid. 7.50 x 16 Deestone tires x 5. New Flasher unit, new directional wand, new light and heater switches. Dash forward rewired by Rovers North, VT. The engine starts first turn and runs very quietly with no tappet noise. I have replaced original oil for classic 20/50 multigrade oil. There are no whines from axles, gearbox and transfer box. Heater works very well. She will do 60mph no problem! It has the rear convoy light fitted with white panel; the relays are in the engine bay but the 6 way switch has been removed. It has the original wheel brace and crank handle. Repainted inside and out in NATO green. For sale $12,500 located in Underhill, VT. Please call me on 802-655-4874 or my cell 802-324-3370.

Last edited by derekchace; 03-23-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Good luck.....
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

Thanks man

Now fitted with brand new Exmoor fume curtain, rovers north radiator muff, and freeze plug block heater. The heater works great on this Rover! If you are looking for a Series that is problem free then this is the Rover for you. Must be seen and driven to believe. You will not find a better Rover.....ok maybe Jac04's lightweight . So please feel free to call me or come out and take her for a test drive.

$13500 lowest I will go or I get to keep her!

Derek,
    that 109 looks great. Price does not look bad for a 3 door 109.
    Still have the lightweight also?
    Good luck with the sale
    Bob

I do still have her kicking around still. She us just fun to have around if any one was interested in her it would be 5k. I love them both but the wife and I just had our first child and she reall wants a 1980 something defender 5 door. If any one had enough resources I would sell both rovers together for $16500.

Bump to the top!

Now $12,500!

Now $11,500 is any one is interested in a great 1982 109!