Thread: Used 110s

Default Used 110s

I'm looking for a used 110s 1986 or earlier. I'm wondering if a can find one in the U. S. or if I need to have one rebuilt and shiped over seas.
    What would it cost to fully restore this model inside and out to original condition myself verse over seas,I have a mechanic? Is this a difficult truck to work on? Can anyone help?? Im new to this vehicle, I don't have a lot of cash. Thanks in advance.

Try this site, lots of good information there, along with classifieds that will give you an idea of what the market is like for them.

http://www.d-90.com/forum/index.php
    '55 SI 86

I know of one that needs a frame, and a lot of restoration. the guy owns a european car shop, and a customer left it there about 4 years ago. he doesn't have it listed, but would be willing to part with it.
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

Stomper, can you have him send some pic's?

Meatblanket, thank for the info.

Question 110 sw

Anyone ever tried to get one from say North Africa or other LHD desert area?
    Jim Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by lrdukdog View Post
    Anyone ever tried to get one from say North Africa or other LHD desert area?
    Jim Wolf
    I have had zero luck with trucks from africa- beaten to death and then used as parts donors long before they reach an importable age.

I did find a very nice Saudi truck that was lhd,had a/c, and other nicety's like long range tanks etc.
    DividingCreekImports.com
    Tdi 130 Crew Cab x2
    110 V8 5 door