Thread: Wallenius Wilhelmsen

Default Wallenius Wilhelmsen

I've sent them an email with my questions but while they get around to answering...

Has anyone here used them to ship a vehicle?

I saw they offer inland distribution services; can anyone confirm that they will pick up the vehicle from a residence in addition to providing their freight services?

Thanks in advance guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
    I've sent them an email with my questions but while they get around to answering...

Has anyone here used them to ship a vehicle?

I saw they offer inland distribution services; can anyone confirm that they will pick up the vehicle from a residence in addition to providing their freight services?

Thanks in advance guys!
    I haved used Wallenius to ship over 100 defenders from Southampton to various East coast ports but primarily Baltimore. They are the best line running this route.
    DividingCreekImports.com
    Tdi 130 Crew Cab x2
    110 V8 5 door

I JUST sent you en email before visiting this thread! I'm TurdFerguson from Dweb. Didn't know you were on here.

In the shop, doing the Lord's work, one broken Rover at a time!

I've used them a few times with no complaints. They seem to have it together better than most of the agents/shippers.

As for pick-up, I just used local towing companies.

ha small world, I used to do consulting for them back in the late 90's early 2000's.
    1966 IIa - ex-MOD, ex-FFR, ex-24v
    1997 Discovery SE7 - I'm empty inside without her