Thread: D90 ex MOD

Galloway British Columbia Canada and Jefferson City Missouri

Default D90 ex MOD

Just picked up a D90 ex MOD for the kid. Frame is in great shape and running gear is good. I need a Trany, hard top, side doors and sides. We are going to strip her down to the frame and rebuild it and give her a freah coat of paint. Kinda rough right now but she will look good again one day.
    Last edited by Skookumchuck; 01-12-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Dang, looks like something outa the boneyard. I like them like that. What motor, 2.5NA?

Yes has the 2.5 NA, When we are done with it the kid should know every inch of her and then when he is way back in the bush and has any issues he will be able to fix her and get home. At least that is what my plan is.

Jimeny Cricket !

Looks just like mine, when I first bought it.

What's with the Def 110 in the background?

The guy has 4 110's the 1 D90 and two series III's all EX-MOD from the british base Suffield in Alberta. He is selling a 110 with a sankey trailer right now for $7,000 it is a 1990 2.5 NA. He has a 1986 2.5 NA 110 for sale as well it needs work the body and frame are good the motor is weak. I was going to get that one but I got the 90 from him as I just made the deal on the stage 1 a few weeks ago. He was asking $850.00 for the sankey 1/2 ton trailer.