Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Work: I has arrived

The Liberal Cup is still here, Going out there tonight. Don't ever call Hallowell a town, I made that mistake at the "city hall" when I registered my truck. I was promptly corrected by the clerk! Hallowell is officially the smallest city in Maine, but it is also the liberal capital north of Portland. I pride myself in telling folks I reside in West Hallowell, as we are the only conservitive part of town. If the real estate market ever picks up, I am looking to move to the Yarmouth area.
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by 73series88 View Post
    funny thing about plows
    when we here in ct spanked with all that snow the other day
    i was working that night and in the morning i had about three people ask if i would follow them to make sure they would make it home.
    and when i got them all tucked in there homes as im going down the road the only other vehicles i saw were giant snow plows that you cant see until there 50 feet in front of you. i never felt more proud of my rover. like i was actually using it for what it was made for.
    just a thought
    aaron
    I haven't gotten the S3 up to where we have a place in Tahoe yet but both the Defender and a modern Range Rover with chains on all four wheels are pretty much unstoppable. This I know. Not unusual to have 18-24" overnight and they are still good to go before it is cleared.
    1995 NAS D-90 Soft Top, AA Yellow
    1973 Series III '88 Hard Top, Limestone
    1957 Series I, Deep bronze green

just felt like i was doing something important
    aaron
    73 series III 88 2.5 na diesel daily driver
    67 series 2a 88 RHD sold
    88 RRC sold
    60 mga coupe