Thread: 1969 LR 88" Bugeye for sale - $9500

Smile 1969 LR 88" Bugeye for sale - $9500

Series IIA. Galvanized frame, rebuilt clutch and transmission, new wiring throughout, new heater, interior and exterior paint, roof rack, powerhouse front bumper with Warn 9000 Winch, overdrive. Just over 80,000 miles. See here. More photos available upon request, including photos of the restoration process. Located in southern Maine. I've really enjoyed this car, but I've got two sons heading to college in the next two years. E-mail rholt@maine.rr.com.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Mea culpa... this is NOT a Bugeye. A friend had always referred to it that way, so I assumed. Bad move on my part. The headlights are recessed, NOT popping out. All other info is accurate, but my apologies for goofing that up.
    Last edited by oldstogie; 04-05-2007 at 12:03 PM.

As requested, I've updated the link to include engine and undercarriage shots. Let me know if there are any other angles you wish to see. Thanks!

One question asked: how tall is the Rover? It's 6'6" tall, plus another 10 inches for the roof rack. Also, a question was asked about the headliner... if there's separation at the seam. No, there isn't. It's not a new headliner (as evidenced by the tear), but the seam is fine.

Can you send more pictures to

Mattwunderle@gmail.com

Also, can you tell me more about the restoration process this truck underwent?

Thanks,

Matt...

Is it still available? If so, I am in North Cental MA and would like to come and see it. Call me 1-978-902-1434... Tim Machunsky