Thread: 2002 Disco II Fresh from FL in SW VT

Default 2002 Disco II Fresh from FL in SW VT

I just brought this home from Miami where it had spent its whole life. Purchased from Land Rover of North Dade. It looks great inside and out, met light green ext and tan leather int. Shows 78k on the clock today and runs smooth. Brand New Interstate battery, thermostat, seat heater switches and trailer light harness. Nice cold AC and also comes with good 18" summer tires as well as the 18" hakkapeliita snows I just put on it. I have about $11k into picking it up and getting this clean southern truck up here but plans have changed... can't take it with me so I'm aksing $10k. I'll be happy to send pics and can show it almost anytime. Also, it just occured to me that I can take credit cards. My wife has a merchant account for her work.

Josh: 802-867-4486 airswedenvt@hotmail.com

Last edited by airsweden; 03-27-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: add pic

I don't think you are allowed to post here. If so then someone needs to upgrade the forum filters

Quote Originally Posted by airsweden View Post
    I just brought this home from Miami where it had spent its whole life. Purchased from Land Rover of North Dade. It looks great inside and out, met light green ext and tan leather int. Shows 78k on the clock today and runs smooth. Brand New Interstate battery, thermostat, seat heater switches and trailer light harness. Nice cold AC and also comes with good 18" summer tires as well as the 18" hakkapeliita snows I just put on it. I have about $11k into picking it up and getting this clean southern truck up here but plans have changed... can't take it with me so I'm aksing $10k. I'll be happy to send pics and can show it almost anytime.

Josh: 802-867-4486 airswedenvt@hotmail.com

Yeah, Good to see you too Mongo!
    Last edited by airsweden; 03-27-2011 at 01:40 PM.

I'm having the truck detailed this week and then it will be ready to go. I'll get some pics at that point and will consider all offers. It would cost a few $k to ship where I'm going so I will be willing to take a little hit on my investment just to not have to deal with transporting it.