Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD Theater

Quote Originally Posted by wrighthm View Post
    nc mule - my dad played football at Appalachian State and ive done my winter sports up in Boone my whole life. Boone was the first place I started looking for a series, I really thought there would be a bunch up there. I am planning three trips over summer to drive my series to Boone for camping/hiking. I'll have to let ya know when I'm heading your way and definitely if we get a club goin.

au - I am 90% sure I'll be there in September. I am always in town for holidays so let me know anytime you plan to be in town. Even though your not around all the time, Id say Auburn is a cool town for a series. Up here in Lexington it gets a little tiring driven it everyday when there's a red light stopping you every hundred yards. It makes you wish you would have saved money for a disc brake conversion last month, every month...
    AU, I tried to accept the friend request...let me know if it didn't work. I didn't even know this forum had that feature. keep me posted on your trips to east TN. I love Auburn, it's the only school I've visited where I thought, I could have fun here....but I didn't find that out till I was almost out of UT.

Wrighthm,
    As far as I've seen I'm the only running series in the area. I met a guy that has a few but they are all dead. I bought mine local last year, pulled it out of a 5 year grave. It's a perfect mountain truck, we have a wicked steep curvey driveway and it dominates it in the snow. I hike a lot, let me know when you come this way. I also stock some parts and have tool's and a good place to work so if you ever have trouble I can help.

That meet in September looks fun, just put it on my calendar.

pat
    pat

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Mule View Post
    AU, I tried to accept the friend request...let me know if it didn't work. I didn't even know this forum had that feature. keep me posted on your trips to east TN. I love Auburn, it's the only school I've visited where I thought, I could have fun here....but I didn't find that out till I was almost out of UT.

Wrighthm,
    As far as I've seen I'm the only running series in the area. I met a guy that has a few but they are all dead. I bought mine local last year, pulled it out of a 5 year grave. It's a perfect mountain truck, we have a wicked steep curvey driveway and it dominates it in the snow. I hike a lot, let me know when you come this way. I also stock some parts and have tool's and a good place to work so if you ever have trouble I can help.

That meet in September looks fun, just put it on my calendar.

pat
    I love Auburn, it is a great place. The rest of my family went to UT and I considered it, but just didn't like the campus. I love Knoxville and East Tennessee and hopefully I'll make it back there to live soon.

SAE is a blast! There is usually a pretty good crowd with several of everything, camel trophy 110, lightweights, and everything else. It's a ton of fun. It's a trip I plan every year. Hopefully I'll see ya there.

Robert
    WAR EAGLE!

65 IIa 88
    95 RRC 25th Anniversary
    98 Discovery LE7
    00 DII (Sold)