Thread: Paint for my Stage 1

Default Paint for my Stage 1

Looking to touch up the front windshield frame and the roof directly above the front windshield. What is the best spray paint that I can use that would be as close to a faded Masai red as possible? What paint also would cover the roof which is Limestone ? I dont have any spray guns so I am looking for something in a spray can. Cheers !!

Towerpaints.com for custom spray cans also check with Ike.
    Sean
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

1963 88'' IIa daily driver
    1970 88"
    1971 88"
    authenticstoneworks.com

The windshield frame is supposed to be galvanized. Did I misunderstand what you are trying to paint?

Masai Red and Rustoleum Regal Red are a pretty close match - depending on what type of finish you are looking for. I keep a rattle can around for touch ups on my Stage One. I also painted the tailgate and it blends in nicely.

It is a little too shiny at first - but after you rub some dirt in it... you get the idea.

I would not use Rustoleum for my Pebble Beach entry but it is perfect for banging around on trees and in the mud.

(Photos from cross member replacement in 2008)
    Firemanshort
    1980 Stage One
    (Past owner of 1973 Series III - Highlander)