Hi. I just decided to get my A/C refrigerant filled in the '93 LWB. We had converted to R134 about 5 years ago, and about 2 years ago it stopped blowing cold, so I forgot about it and unplugged the electrical connection at the compressor, as it wanted to spin continuously without enough R134 in the system to cycle off. The shop was able to fill, find a leak at the fill valve, and thankfully, run the system through it paces, but only by hotwiring the compressor 'on' from the battery.

Somehow over the course of two years since I unplugged the compressor, the truck now doesn't send 12v to the compressor when the A/C is selected at the dash. All other dash items seem to work, heat, fan, vent selction. Besides the fuses for A/C on the dash, which check out fine, what are the other weak links in the A/C chain to check next, relays, etc.? I can't find an electrical troubleshooting manual for anything but the '95 Range Rover, surely a much different system? Any assistance or leads is appreciated. Thanks