Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to sell the 73 88 or not??

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrover725 View Post
    Fort Bragg traffic is not beating me up too bad. After I got the truck back from Maine I drove it daily between Bragg, Mackall, and my house. I then drove it to Fort Fisher for a little beach driving. A recent diff leak and water pump have slowed me down a bit. My neighbor has a series iii 88 I am trying to get him motivated to get his own the road. As of right now I think I am the only series on the road. I have seen a few d90 s and one 110. I definitely have loads of trails to explore.
    I saw a D90 come thru the Pope gate but that was it. I'm sure the Series fits in well at Mackall...just don't use her for a training aide with the students
    1973 Series III 88. "PHYDXO"

Default Mackall

I used her as a C2 vehicle for some FRIES and helocast work last week. She is also spending a bunch of time at Mackall on Rhine Luzon DZ. The good news is if I break down there are a bunch of students available to push her home.

Sounds like your doing well by her. It's been a long time since I got to helocast .....miss those days sometimes.
    1973 Series III 88. "PHYDXO"