Thread: Santana Overdrive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Santana Overdrive

Does anyone know if a rebuild / seal kit is available for a Santana overdrive? I looked for a bit online and didn't find anything solid. I found some dead ends once I ran down a few links and little to nothing that can be ordered. I am leaking quite a bit right now and would like to slow it down some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrover725 View Post
    Does anyone know if a rebuild / seal kit is available for a Santana overdrive? I looked for a bit online and didn't find anything solid. I found some dead ends once I ran down a few links and little to nothing that can be ordered. I am leaking quite a bit right now and would like to slow it down some.
    Maybe here? ...http://www.heystee-automotive.com/webshop/index.php?action=home⟨=EN
    '62 109 - coil sprung
    '64 88 - coil sprung

Default Santana

That's my first phone call tomorrow morning. The web site said they had some parts but I didn't see an itemized list. They do seem pretty promising. I will say working off my IPhone is making things way harder. my laptop appears to be wired by land rover and is currently doing it's own thing.

Default Land Rover Laptop

Your lap top is leaking oil?
    Whence came you my brother ? From the East....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Icon View Post
    Your lap top is leaking oil?
    or is it letting the smoke out of the electrics?
    1958 107 SW - Sold to a better home
    1965 109 SW - nearly running well
    1966 88 SW - running but needing attention
    1969 109 P-UP

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=64cfe23aa2

Heystee may be a good source, but seals are seals, as are bushings, sleeves and bearings. Any good industrial bearing house can match them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrover725 View Post
    IIRC DAP used to sell them. You might give them a call.