Thread: 1967 IIA 109 5 Door NADA SW in SoCal #360 - SOLD!

Default 1967 IIA 109 5 Door NADA SW in SoCal #360 - SOLD!

Ready for completion - fitted with a 289 Ford adapted to the original 6 cyl. bell housing. 289 needs a rebuild, although the heads look A-OK. Fairey Overdrive. Original paint. Whoa on the paint, in a good way. I picked it up after it had been sitting for about 10 years. Obviously, the hydraulics need a good going through. Footwells need some minor attention, probably just the lower replacement and kick panels near the trans. Door frames are in good shape, especially the middle doors. No holes, etc. All hinges are in very good shape. The front doors have a hole or two in the bottom internal rail, and one of the door tops has a small hole in the interior. Nothing beyond a simple repair, by any means. Door skins, wings and tub are very tidy. Rear door and frame is in solid shape, as well. Suprising, I know. I've removed all of the old weather stripping rivet by rivet - so they're ready for either new riveted style or the glue on type. The rest of the body panels are very tidy, including the roof/vents/etc. Even the headliner is good. The only exception is a vent that was cut in the deluxe bonnet. Shouldn't be more than a 1-2 hr job from a good aluminum guy. Yes, I do have the front badge that screws onto the grill. Heated windscreens, external oil cooler, dual remote oil filter set up. Tool box tray is there and clean. Lights are apparently all original with the exception of the headlight glass. The battery box under the seat has surface rust, but no holes. Other than the footwells, the bulkhead is solid. middle door t-posts have a little bit of galvanic corrosion. Frame is overall solid. The rear crossmember is starting to show its age - there's a couple of rust spots that would need attention. Currently, I have Wolf wheels + Cooper Discoverers mounted. The new asking price does NOT included that wheel and tire set up.
    If you'd like the truck with that set up, add some $$ to the asking price. BYO, essentially. No rear seats, although it's not too hard to track those down. Other than the engine swap, it's a pretty darn stock rig. In the images below, the front wing and doors has been lightly compounded. Paint comes back!
    Reason for selling is that I just came upon another 5 Door that I can't pass up. And I can't have two! Email with any questions/requests for images and I'll gladly reply. It would also be preferable to speak via phone. three - one - zero 418 one - three - one - four
    Best, Michael
    Last edited by 1967IPA; 10-24-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Offered For Sale w/o Wolf Wheels
    Michael
    SoCal, USA

1973 Series III 88"
    2008 LR3 HSE
    1995 RRC - Cream Puff - Sold
    1960 Series II 109 SW "Pequod" - Sold
    1967 109 NADA SW #360 - Sold
    1962 IIA SWB - Sold
    1992 RRC LSE - Sold
    1973 Series III RHD ROW - Sold