Thread: WANTED 109" 5DR ANY CONDITION

Default WANTED 109" 5DR ANY CONDITION

I am looking for a 109" 5 Door in any condition for a full body off restoration project.

Please contact me if you have anything from a running rig to a heap of donor parts.

East Coast is a plus but I am interested in whatever you have.

Default 109 5 door

Hello
    I have a 1966 11a 109 5 door marine blue-doors and tub real solid not cancer rust-door bottoms no holes... all there except the chassis and bulkhead- they were rotten. the 109 5 door is in pieces so ready for reassambly on a new chassis/bulkhead.
    also have 2 motors a 2.25 and a 2.5 ready for rebuild.

Looking for $2,000 for the entire pile or make an offer....???
    located in MN/WI

Default 109 SW

I have a 1966 109 SW as well. It's been dismantled and has a new bulkhead and an MOD 109 one ton frame. What exactly are you looking for and what do you see yourself paying? I am also on the East Coast Mid-Atlantic area. I maybe willing to sell instead of finishing it myself.
    Jim Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by whholmes View Post
    I am looking for a 109" 5 Door in any condition for a full body off restoration project.

Please contact me if you have anything from a running rig to a heap of donor parts.

East Coast is a plus but I am interested in whatever you have.
    I have a 73 Series 3 109. It is a base donor for a full rebuilt; purchase 08, driven for 2 yrs and evaluated, repairs made new carb, brake rebuilt, clutch master and slave, recore on radiator, new hoses, mansfield heater, new muffler. Parts remaing for sale, rolling chassis, good shape, full drive line, (engine good - original 72k miles) front wings, grille, hood bulkhead still mounted - small rust area beginning on lower left foot well but easily repaired. five rims, four good tires. Drivable around yard for test. parts taken for rebuild doors, tub, roof windscreen, interior, balance for sale. Open to offers and inspection. Pittsburgh PA area. 412-849-1349.

This is not mine, just saw it while browsing CL. It looks like a great project truck though... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/2645294560.html

1961 Land Rover 109 Series II, Safari roof, left hand drive, was stored in a dry greenhouse for ten years, ran good when parked motor is stuck from sitting. Rear of frame needs attention, new rear cross member included. Carb and exhaust was new when parked. An extra good hood and grill are also included. Elephant hide seats are all in good shape. All aluminum panels in good shape. A decent contender for restoration. Delivery available within 50 miles for expenses. $2800 OBO
    '62 109 - coil sprung
    '64 88 - coil sprung

Quote Originally Posted by lrdukdog View Post
    I have a 1966 109 SW as well. It's been dismantled and has a new bulkhead and an MOD 109 one ton frame. What exactly are you looking for and what do you see yourself paying? I am also on the East Coast Mid-Atlantic area. I maybe willing to sell instead of finishing it myself.
    Jim Wolf
    PM Sent. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HybridIIA View Post
    This is not mine, just saw it while browsing CL. It looks like a great project truck though... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/2645294560.html

1961 Land Rover 109 Series II, Safari roof, left hand drive, was stored in a dry greenhouse for ten years, ran good when parked motor is stuck from sitting. Rear of frame needs attention, new rear cross member included. Carb and exhaust was new when parked. An extra good hood and grill are also included. Elephant hide seats are all in good shape. All aluminum panels in good shape. A decent contender for restoration. Delivery available within 50 miles for expenses. $2800 OBO
    Jumped on it, but not fast enough and it was gone. Thanks for the heads up.

Default 1974 Series III 109 5 Door Needs Frame

I do have a 1974 RHD 109 for sale but it needs a frame very bad. It is a 2.25 and has an ashcroft overdrive. Power break upgrades all the way around. It has over 7 thousand in receipts in the past few years but who ever had it, did nothing to the frame and it is useless. Runs great. Has Exmoor seats in front and middle seats, safari top etc. Receipts show engine fresh up, thousands in brakes and the overdrive install.

Roof Rack, Tires and steps do not go with the rover. Clear title.

Looking to get $5000 obo. Someone handy or that needs an amazing drivetrain that has a good frame or get this for a good price and put it on a frame. PM me with offers.

Sarge