Thread: 2000 Tan Discovery - SOLD

Default 2000 Tan Discovery - SOLD

For Sale: 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2. 120,000 miles. Engine just refreshed at 115,000. Has new head gaskets, new valve seals. Never run hot or overheated. I replaced head gaskets before anything went wrong. New Water pump, belt, tensioner, idler pulleys, Plugs and wires, all done with the head gaskets. On the underside: 3” lift, new coil springs, shocks, S/S extended brake hoses. Rebuilt Front driveshaft with greasable u-joints, CDL, Detroit Tru-Tracs, front and rear, new old Man Emu Steer stabilizer. Custom front winch bumper with Warn 8000lb winch. New Toyo AT’s. New Alpine CD/IPOD radio. I also have all of the original stock parts that were replaced, the diffs, springs, original AM/FM cassette with weather radio, etc. Truck has only had 3000 miles since all of this has been done. I built this for trail riding and off-roading, but unfortunately have never had the chance to use it. I am getting transferred in work and must sell. All traction control ABS works no Faults, NO 3-amigos. Ice Cold A/C. Only known issues is the headliner is sagging in the rear and windshield is cracked along the bottom. $6500 or best reasonable offer. Located in Monroe, LA.

2006 LR3
    1967 109 Station Wagon
    M37B1
    M38A1

Sold!

2006 LR3
    1967 109 Station Wagon
    M37B1
    M38A1