Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '59 Series II 88 $4900 NorCal

Default '59 Series II 88 $4900 NorCal

I have only owned this a short time, but I know most of its' history back to the late sixties. Always well maintained, shows just over 90K miles, never any rust. Has a '67 engine. Other than that, mostly stock and unmolested. Brakes all fresh with nos cylinders. 5 new tires. Runs and drives nicely, trans is noisy.

$5700 now $4900

I am in Mendocino County,CA

Thx, Alan 707 489 7165 8a-8p only please
    Last edited by facelnut; 02-21-2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: price drop

Default Price Reduction

Honestly, I'm shocked (gambling in Casablanca?) that this hasn't sold. I want to make clear it is a west coast Landy with NO RUST problems. Dropping the price to $4900.

Thanks, Alan

If I had 5k and lived closer I would buy it in a heart beat. My first series was a 59. This one looks nice.

Damn! Wonder how much it'd cost to ship to Ga!

It would run you about $1400 - I just shipped one last fall from San Francisco to Virginia. Don't think the price could be too far off for a CA to GA trip. PM me if you find yourself considering shipping. I had a bad experience with it and learned some lessons.
    ~ Corey

1974 Series III RHD SWB
    2003 Freelander

I shipped a saab from Oregon to New York a couple of years ago with DAS (discount auto shippers) for about $800 with insurance...took 5 days and was a very good business to deal with

Price would probably be higher now with gas prices going up.

CRiordan01 It would run you about $1400 - I just shipped one last fall from San Francisco to Virginia. Don't think the price could be too far off for a CA to GA trip. PM me if you find yourself considering shipping. I had a bad experience with it and learned some lessons.

Just PM'd you.

Just looked at the DAS shipping estimator for a worst case scenario. Shipping a small SUV from Vermont to Some San Francisco zip code in CA was $1200.

http://www.dasautoshippers.com/car-shipping.html

There's been a lot of tire kicking at this price, but my 88 is still available.
    Cheers, Alan