Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rover Park Boys

I had some work done by TRS Automotive in Calgary this week. They are a Land Rover specialty shop that deals with all vintages of Rover. In chatting with the owner (Vern) he mentioned that he has recently acquired all the Rover Park Boys inventory of parts and vehicles. This should position them as one of the go to Series parts suppliers in western Canada.
    As I mentioned in my previous post on this thread I was always frustrated with the RPB terms of service. I was always tempted to use them as it just makes sense to support more local businesses but couldn't get over the frustration of it. This is a good development in my mind.

I had never done any business with them but will the decent parts suppliers out there why would you want to have to chase them around to spend your money and time with them? Buying rover parts (or most anything else for that matter) is a business transaction and not really an act of loyalty.
    Jason
    "Clubs are for Chumps" Club president

They were only a 20 minute drive from me so they were VERY convenient, I'm sorry they closed up shop as now the parts are 3 1/2 hours away.
    1971 series 2a 88, series 3 trans, Fairey OD, owned since 1978.

RE: rover park boys.........they call themselves.....battle brothers.....21c rayborn crescent st.albert alberta t8n-5b9...780-458-2725...... sales@roverparkboys.com

Quote Originally Posted by gwmaxhunter View Post
    RE: rover park boys.........they call themselves.....battle brothers.....21c rayborn crescent st.albert alberta t8n-5b9...780-458-2725...... sales@roverparkboys.com

Rover Park Boys/Battle Brothers has closed.