Thread: Series III Wanted - East Coast Preferred

Default Series III Wanted - East Coast Preferred

Looking for a Series III (poss Series II) somewhere along the U.S. eastern seaboard. Preferably down south of Virginia through Florida.

Ready to buy a rig that is roadworthy...and I know they all need some sort of work all the time...so that is not a big concern. Would like to keep it below 8k.

Would appreciate anybody pointing in the right direction if they know or have seen anything outside of this forum.

Thanks!

Derek

Dont know if you are still looking for a series 3.

I have a project that may fit you r needs. comes complete rolling chassis on a galvinized frame.

Nathan @ nathanloos7@gmail.com

Default Series III 109

Hi Derek,
    I have a series III 109, roadworthy, and needs some work, please see my post in the for sale forum (jst posted) Located just across GA/FL border on the coast along I-95
    Thanks, Edgar tel 912 two two 7 two two one four if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsBoar View Post
    Looking for a Series III (poss Series II) somewhere along the U.S. eastern seaboard. Preferably down south of Virginia through Florida.

Ready to buy a rig that is roadworthy...and I know they all need some sort of work all the time...so that is not a big concern. Would like to keep it below 8k.

Would appreciate anybody pointing in the right direction if they know or have seen anything outside of this forum.

Thanks!

Derek

i have a 1971 series 11a 109 that i was thinking of putting on the market. it is in good running condition. i just rebuilt the brake system, unleaded head.

what type of rover are you looking for?

located in west tennessee
    1971 IIa 109 Ex MoD

Thanks all. Found a 109 so all is good,
    1969 Series IIa 109
    She is ugly but she is mine...