Thread: Help!

Default Help!

hey guys, i have a 1966 109 fully restored and i can't find a bluebook value for it anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

Blue book?!? Phew, I don't know about that. Take a look at the bottom of this link, there is a bit of info there.

http://www.lrfaq.org/Series/FAQ.S.look_for.html

FWIW, my idea of pricing is as follows. Sometimes you see the high end trucks with price tags in the mid twenties or higher but you'd have to be talking about a primo truck at those prices. Also I have no idea how successful those sales are.

If you've got a nice frame-over rebuild, then I've seen them in the range of $10000 - $20000.

A solid runner with some issues can be anywhere between $3000 - $10000 depending on the issues involved. Anything below three thousand is probably going to need a frame or some thing else that's pretty major. Or the buyer is really lucky.

Millage isn't usually a big deal with these trucks because at their ages they've probably either flipped the odometer or been sat rusting in a field.

In the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's tough to put a value on these trucks.