Thread: Oil Cooler Lines

Default Oil Cooler Lines

Has anyone replaced their hard lines with braided stainless steel? If so where did you get them?
    Jim

Though I have never had it done I believe that you can take your line to a place that makes them and they can match it. Basically places that make Hydraulic lines should be able to help. I think that there is a place just off of the Turnpike in Westbrook that you can see as you are heading North.

I would think that there would be a similar place up near you.

Of course someone who has actually had this done may know the perfect place that is already familiar with Rover wants and needs.

Brent

Good call- any hydraulic hose place can make them up with new ends, or if they have to, using your old ends.
    Owner: James Leach Global Expedition Services.

1995 110 Regular

Maybe call the forklift repair places in Maine and ask them who they go to for hose repair. I don't think that the forklift places themsleves would have the steel braided lines but I could be wrong.

LaneRover